Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A note from Kathleen:

Dear Visitor:

I set up this blog with the idea of adding stories and notes when news items related to my book's thesis emerge. (Sorry, you'll have to read the book, but definitely buy it first). I will start doing this soon as my book tour relaxes and time allows. If you have any ideas to submit - things that might have escaped my notice - please feel free to email me at KParkerBlog@gmail.com and please write "Blog Notes" in the subject line.

Once I can focus more on the blog, I'll add other features for input and response. I look forward to your help in advancing the discussion about how men and women can become complementary agents in the interest of family and country, rather than adversaries in the trenches of our artificial gender wars. Thanks for dropping by. More anon.

No comments: